SPONSOR A PROJETO CRESCER CHILD!
Currently, the fixed cost to maintain a child in the Projeto is approximately $110 per month/per child.
We survive on donations, and have no political or religious ties. The Projeto owns its physical space; however, this space is limited and does not allow us to increase the number of children that can count on us for assistance. Our team is composed of 11 permanent staff members, a few periodic service providers and a few volunteers. Several initiatives are created to raise funds every year. We have been able to remain sustainable for 19 years, while still maintaining our focus and transparency. However, results are only achieved in the long term.
We have several projects within the Projeto; therefore, we have several departments that require funding to remain sustainable:
• Infrastructure: Equipment, building maintenance and improvements
• Food/Hygiene: An average of 160 children receive 2 meals + 1 snack daily
• Sports and Arts: This department includes Judo and Theater, which help the children feel emotionally supported, channel aggression and develop self-esteem.
• Literacy/Integral Education: Education classes (reading, writing, creative development and logical reasoning)
• Psycho-therapeutic Guidance and Support: Group and individual sessions for the treatment of traumas and behavioral deviations.
Click on the button below to begin sponsoring a Projeto Crescer child through your monthly contribution:
(For regular donations, please scroll down and click on the Donate button at the bottom of this page.)
Please give our children the gift of Hope!
Projeto Crescer is a not-for-profit organization; IRS# 83-2604041
For more information, please contact:
Wania Howard, Founder
Tel.: 407-557-2376 • Email: email@example.com
Projeto Crescer-Brazil website: projetocrescer-ba.org.br